Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bad Netflix is back next Saturday (10/20) for some Halloween fun!



The next Netflix Instant Bad Movie Marathon is coming up soon, on Saturday, October 20th.

The festivities begin at 7:30 Central with Galaxy of Terror (1981), the Roger Corman Alien-esque rip-off. Next up is Chillerama (2011), a movie featuring gay werebears, a giant killer sperm monster, Anne Frankenstein, and so much more! Last will be the 1966 green-Martian-babe epic Queen of Blood.

If you want to join in, just hop on Twitter and watch the movies along with us. Everyone is welcome to join and encouraged to participate in their own way. (take pics, live blog, etc.) We all use Netflix, but if you have the film already you can watch along with that, too. We announce when each movie starts so we can stay relatively in sync, then we tweet our hilarity and/or displeasure with the hashtag #badnetflix. Everyone says stupid stuff, laughs, Twitter usually cuts one of us off for over-Tweeting, and basically have a lot of fun. It’s that simple.

See you this Saturday, October 20th!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome line-up! Sounds like a great night. I wish I could join the Crew again for this one, but when the movies begin I'll be in a theatre, 8 1/2 hours into a 24 hour horror marathon.

    - Cody

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds awesome and I'd like to partake in this epic night of comedy, but I'll be at my friend's Halloween party. I will check up twitter to see what you guys are saying. This sounds like a great idea and you should do it more often. Count me in for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the blog, I use it often. I'm starting a Netflix blog of my own for a class and this comment fulfills one of my assignments.

    rottenjohnnyblacksox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete